Hi Beautiful one

When you look at an image what do you notice? How does it make you feel? Do you remember what made you smile like that? Aren't you glad you spent the time? Don't you feel beautiful? Welcome. Look around. Imagine how an image can capture laughter, confidence, love, emotion. What would your image look like?

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Beautiful Mama

I think pregnancy is one of the most beautiful times of a women's life. This mama was so beautiful I wish I had all day to photograph her. I enjoyed this session so much. It is such a honor to capture a women at this time and to focus on the fact that yes she is having a baby but more so that she is a women and beautiful. The glow of her skin and the radiance of her smile make these images some of my favorite!



0 comments:

Post a Comment