Hi Beautiful one

When you look at an image what do you notice? How does it make you feel? Do you remember what made you smile like that? Aren't you glad you spent the time? Don't you feel beautiful? Welcome. Look around. Imagine how an image can capture laughter, confidence, love, emotion. What would your image look like?

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Going with the Grain

Is the look of film for everyone? no..is it for me...Heck Yes!! I love it. When I put my camera up to my eye the world goes quiet. I don't hear.. I only see what is in that little box. There is a story that is right in front of me, playing out frame by frame. When I shoot film I have to be so aware and focused. Some may think it is crazy this day and age to shoot film. Digital cameras are amazing. But I can't get enough of film. I like the imperfect moments and the surprises with film. It seems more real and classic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment