Hi Beautiful one

When you look at an image what do you notice? How does it make you feel? Do you remember what made you smile like that? Aren't you glad you spent the time? Don't you feel beautiful? Welcome. Look around. Imagine how an image can capture laughter, confidence, love, emotion. What would your image look like?

Thursday, April 12, 2012

So much beauty in my own backyard

wow... I cannot get over how many BEAUTIFUL women live right here in my small town. I sometimes feel like this is starting a beauty revolution. How awesome is it that so many women are breaking out, taking a risk, and feeling beautiful. I can honestly say I love what I do.
Can you believe how beautiful Lindsey is? Her eyes were such a pretty shade of blue and I am am jealous of her dark hair with her beautiful blue eyes! Thanks Lindsey for letting me into your soul and giving me the chance to show everyone how sweet and lovely you are.


0 comments:

Post a Comment