Hi Beautiful one

When you look at an image what do you notice? How does it make you feel? Do you remember what made you smile like that? Aren't you glad you spent the time? Don't you feel beautiful? Welcome. Look around. Imagine how an image can capture laughter, confidence, love, emotion. What would your image look like?

Thursday, January 3, 2013

They grow too fast

It is amazing that mile stones we capture of babies (maternity, newborn, 3 month, 6 month, 9 month, and one year!)... well..all of these are super important as they so quickly change and grow and do new things. It is really cool how they go from a little bundle only able to eat, sleep, and pop to climbing stairs, laughing, and talking. I hope that that parents keep on capturing the mile stones of their kids' lives. The first time they have an ice cream cone, the first time they dance, the first time they dress up, the first time they get into mom's make up and shoes or wear one of dad's boots. I love those images most of my kids. Ones that will never win a prize or being held up as the perfect example of anything to anyone else but me. This is my niece. She is really one of the cutest babies I have ever seen. She even has an adorable little laugh. I can't wait to see all of her future "firsts!" Until then.. Happy first Birthday, Sophia!

0 comments:

Post a Comment