Hi Beautiful one

When you look at an image what do you notice? How does it make you feel? Do you remember what made you smile like that? Aren't you glad you spent the time? Don't you feel beautiful? Welcome. Look around. Imagine how an image can capture laughter, confidence, love, emotion. What would your image look like?

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful

I get asked often, "what should I wear?" or " I don't have anything sexy." I tell women being things you feel beautiful in. That doesn't mean it has to be "be sexy"... you just need to feel feminine and beautiful. It is amazing how beautiful a women looks in a simple white cami or a beautiful shirt.

Wear something for how it looks yes...but more importantly wear it for how you feel.

I am always looking for things that I find beautiful. I want to introduce you to Plum Pretty Sugar. Their robes and dresses are so pretty and delicate. You can just tell you would hate to take it off.

I am going to order some of their robes for my new studio space... and may be for me at home!

0 comments:

Post a Comment