Hi Beautiful one

When you look at an image what do you notice? How does it make you feel? Do you remember what made you smile like that? Aren't you glad you spent the time? Don't you feel beautiful? Welcome. Look around. Imagine how an image can capture laughter, confidence, love, emotion. What would your image look like?

Friday, March 9, 2012

I dare you to try me!

During the month of April I have four Tuesday afternoons open... and I dare you to try me. Your only cost would be hair and make up... I will do the shoot and offer you a $50 portrait gift. There is no minimum order..oh la la!
This is your chance if you have been on the fence to take the plunge. I only have four spots...
Be Beautiful Now! Be Beautiful Now! Be Beautiful Now! Take gorgeous pictures for yourself, for you husband, for your kids, or just because you would love to be pampered on a Tuesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment