Hi Beautiful one

When you look at an image what do you notice? How does it make you feel? Do you remember what made you smile like that? Aren't you glad you spent the time? Don't you feel beautiful? Welcome. Look around. Imagine how an image can capture laughter, confidence, love, emotion. What would your image look like?

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thanks you to a stranger

This weekend I was told something awful... there was a (very) gross image on my site (not put there by me of course.) So if you saw this image I am so sorry. I took it down asap and have no idea how it got there.
But there was one stranger who spoke up...and for that I am thankful. I wish I knew who you were so I could share with you a thank you gift! So if you chance you are reading this and can email me with who you told and where the image was I have something special for you.

Thank you... Thank you... Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment