Hi Beautiful one

When you look at an image what do you notice? How does it make you feel? Do you remember what made you smile like that? Aren't you glad you spent the time? Don't you feel beautiful? Welcome. Look around. Imagine how an image can capture laughter, confidence, love, emotion. What would your image look like?

Saturday, May 5, 2012

BoHo Chic Beauty

What is modern beauty? I think glamour is back. Well... did looking good and feeling good ever go out of style? This was such a beautiful shoot for me. Obviously my model Jenny is awesomely beautiful. What I saw though was something more than just a pretty face. Jenny is one of the coolest women I have had a chance to photograph. She was so down to earth and unaware of how beautiful she is. I loved doing shoots like these. The woods were perfect for the look we were going for and can you believe the outfits Jenny brought? They were her mom's that her mom made back in the day. They looks right off the rack from a cool store today. Thanks Jenny for romping in the wood with me and being so cool to photograph.
To me this is one of the prettiest photographs I have ever taken. I loved the lighting, the location, and obviously Jenny is super pretty.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

great picture

Post a Comment