Hi Beautiful one

When you look at an image what do you notice? How does it make you feel? Do you remember what made you smile like that? Aren't you glad you spent the time? Don't you feel beautiful? Welcome. Look around. Imagine how an image can capture laughter, confidence, love, emotion. What would your image look like?

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Who I am...

I am a strong women. I am beautiful. I am funny. I am young. I am here. I am healthy. I am Jennifer.
These three images are so important for me. Jennifer was diagnosed with cancer and beat it in her thirties! This shoot was as much about her as it was the people who supported her and loved her. Her aunt and her best friend. Her best friend was killed in an accident and couldn't see her so he was with her in spirit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment