Hi Beautiful one

When you look at an image what do you notice? How does it make you feel? Do you remember what made you smile like that? Aren't you glad you spent the time? Don't you feel beautiful? Welcome. Look around. Imagine how an image can capture laughter, confidence, love, emotion. What would your image look like?

Friday, August 3, 2012

Simply you

Ahhhh school pictures. A time to capture where your kids are...goofy, sweet, shy, and maybe toothless. I love them simple. I want to focus to be on them... and all them! I love this time of year... pencils, new clothes, and the hope of fall's cool weather. Back to school is so fun! I know my kids are looking forward to it! Look for more school pictures in the next few weeks! Back to school Portraits Pricing Friday, August 31 (5-7 pm) Saturday, Sept. 1 (5 7 pm) $125 15-20 mini session 5 sheets of wallets (8 wallets per sheet) 3 5x7 Portraits 2 8x10 Portraits Parents are given 4-7 images in color/bw to proof Additional portraits sizes available   Funny story about her dress. My daughter loves this dress... she got it at Christmas. It is a fleece type dress with a snowman on it. Today she decided that is what she wanted to wear. She as a great sport to let me take her picture and I didn't dare ask her to wear something else (wouldn't work out well in the smile department for me!). I just thought it was funny. You can kind of see the puff of the snow man. She always always makes me smile. I love this girl!

1 comments:

Sarah Heller said...

She is just getting to be so big:)

Post a Comment