Hi Beautiful one

When you look at an image what do you notice? How does it make you feel? Do you remember what made you smile like that? Aren't you glad you spent the time? Don't you feel beautiful? Welcome. Look around. Imagine how an image can capture laughter, confidence, love, emotion. What would your image look like?

Friday, January 27, 2012

Make up and Hair..oh la la

I think that is way my make up artist and hair stylist says every time I call her for a shoot. She is so great at transforming women. What I love most about her is that she relaxes them for me. She is like my opening act. By the time we start to shoot my client feels beautiful, is relaxed, and is super excited. How fun it is to be pampered and look great doing it???
Aaryss Ashchenbrenner from Image Makers in Colby, KS is wonderful! She just knows her stuff and you can tell she loves it! I am so grateful for finding her and for her doing such an awesome job.
If you are thinking about having your hair and make up done (which I think everyone should) we do those sessions on Sunday and Tuesday afternoons. Come with unwashed hair and an undone face. If you are coming from work we will just wash you up and start over with a fresh glamour face!
Aaryss takes care of the rest! I love watching her pull everything out and before I know it rollers are hot, make up is hotter...and we are cooking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment