Hi Beautiful one

When you look at an image what do you notice? How does it make you feel? Do you remember what made you smile like that? Aren't you glad you spent the time? Don't you feel beautiful? Welcome. Look around. Imagine how an image can capture laughter, confidence, love, emotion. What would your image look like?

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Shhh....is't secret

I love secrets (not ones kept from me of course), but I love good surprises. This valentine's day there will be quite a few lucky men out there when they see how beautiful their wife or girlfriend is on the inside and out!

My problem is I don't have tons of openings before Valentine's Day. So.... if you are thinking that it would be fun to get pampered with glamorous hair and make up and knock his socks off... schedule now. It will be here before you know it.

And no worries... while I love showing images on my blog... I only show the ones people let me. So your secret is safe with me! But I would say that many women who would never imagine putting an image up on my blog say after seeing them... " you can put this one up... I look beautiful and I want everyone to see!"

Which leads me to the question I get a lot "What do I wear?" Well... after photographing many women I have to say my favorite are ones that have a hit of mystery. Some of my favorite images have been with women wearing a gorgeous jacket with beautiful lingerie. I love outfits with texture and are sophisticated. My rule is... do you feel beautiful in it? Do you feel in control, sexy, beautiful, and glamorous. That feeling like "I got this." Because you do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment